This form is to be completed by any JMC Academy student (domestic or international), who wishes to lodge a formal complaint (academic or non-academic).
- Applications to lodge a formal complaint must include appropriate supporting documentation.
- Students are required to check the evidence that will be provided as part of their application.
- Applications must be submitted within ten (10) business days after the latest relevant action or notification of a decision regarding the matter.
- Late applications will be considered at the discretion of JMC Academy.
- Students are required to make themselves familiar with JMC Academy’s Student Complaints and Appeals Policy and relevant Procedure before submitting their application.
- Students are required to sign and date their application.
- This application must NOT be used for complaints in regards to:
- Decisions relating to assessment and progression,
- Decisions relating to academic misconduct,
- Decisions relating to outcome of RPL application,
- Decisions to report international students,
- Decisions relating to transfer international students to other institutions,
- Decisions relating to deferring, suspending and cancelling international students
For those matters, please use Application to Lodge an Appeal form