Rules & Regulations
1. No person shall abandon, or leave standing, any vehicle or motorized cycle on the campus overnight, or for 24 or more consecutive hours without permission of The QUAD. Vehicles in violation are subject to a fine, removal, and storage at owner’s expense.
2. No person shall drive any unlicensed vehicle, nor shall any person stop, park or leave standing any vehicle, whether attended or unattended, upon driveways, paths, or the grounds of Cal State San Marcos without proper authorization. Any unidentifiable vehicle on campus is subject to a fine, removal, and storage at the owner’s expense.
3. Permits are required the first day of classes, there is no grace period. Parking is enforced 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
4. Permits are for the exclusive use of the registrant. Permits may not be sold, exchanged, given away, or purchased from any person or agency other than The QUAD.
5. Permits may not be reproduced or altered. Any vehicle displaying a lost/stolen, forged/altered permit is subject to a citation/tow.
6. The University or The QUAD does not accept any liability for loss or damage to vehicles or property therein parked on University or The QUAD property.
7. Cal State San Marcos Parking and Commuter Services & The QUAD assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen permits. Lost and missing permits are charged with a $25 replacement.