The success of Housing's move in depends on our volunteers. Thank you for taking the time to help our residents move in! It's a fun filled packed day where you have the opportunity to meet the new and returning students at CSUSM.
This year we are allowing volunteers to choose what task they'd like to do! Please enter your information below and select which task and time you'd like to work. Everything is pre-planned so if there's nothing that fits your schedule or your liking, please email Mia at firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on a waitlist for any potential volunteer cancellations. There is a limited amount of spots per task.
If you need to cancel your RSVP, please email Mia at email@example.com.
- Duties and an overview of the day will be debriefed during training. -
- Volunteer Training is on Tuesday, August 21st from 2PM - 3PM in The QUAD's Tukwut Classroom. -
- Training is not required to volunteer. This is an optional training session. -
- Light breakfast, snacks, and drinks will be provided for all volunteers. -
- Lunch will be scheduled for volunteers at the end of their shift (after completed 5 hours of work). -
- Anyone working less than five hours will not be provided a lunch. -
- Volunteers are strongly encouraged to wear sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, & comfortable walking shoes. -