Rental Agreement- Damage Waiver
In order to provide a worry-free Portable Concentrator Rental, the Portable Oxygen Store now offers an optional damage waiver for $149.99 per rental period. The Damage Waiver protects the customer from the unforeseen cost of repairing accidental damage to the equipment, is non refundable, and optional. With acceptance of the Damage Waiver, the customer will not be required to pay any and all expenses of the damaged equipment up to the full cost of such equipment, if purchased new. The Damage Waiver does not cover any loss or damage due to theft, misuse or abuse, unexplained loss, theft by conversion, unsecured equipment, or any loss due to the customer failing to care for the rental items with disregard to common sense care of such equipment.
It does not cover lost or misplaced battery chargers, batteries, ect. These items must be returned with the rental or missing items will be charged to your account.
Should the RENTER choose not to purchase the Damage Waiver, the responsibility of any repairs to the unit shall be paid by the credit card on file. Renter is fully responsible for shipping damage in concentrators not returned in the same shipping container/shipping box the unit was sent in. Should that box be lost, damaged, or missing, please contact shipping for a free replacement.
1) The RENTER shall pay the Portable Oxygen Store full compensation for replacement and/or repair of any equipment which is not returned because it is lost or stolen.
2) If a term rental rate is charged by the Portable Oxygen Store, rental charges are billed to the RENTER for the full term even if the equipment is returned before the end of the term. If the equipment is not returned during or at the end of the term, then the rental charges shall continue on a full term basis for any additional term or portion thereof until the equipment is returned.
5. No allowance will be made for any rented equipment or portion thereof which is claimed not to have been used. Acceptance of returned equipment by the Portable Oxygen Store does not constitute a waiver of any of the rights the Portable Oxygen Store has under the rental agreement.
7. The RENTER shall not pledge or encumber the rented equipment in any way. The Portable Oxygen Store may terminate this agreement immediately upon the failure of the RENTER to make rental payments when due, or upon RENTER’s filing for protection from creditors in any court of competent jurisdiction.
8. The Portable Oxygen Store makes no warranty of any kind regarding the rented equipment, except that the Portable Oxygen Store shall replace the equipment with identical or similar equipment if the equipment fails to operate in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications and operation instructions. Such replacement shall be made as soon as practicable after RENTER returns the non-conforming equipment.
9. RENTER indemnifies and holds the Portable Oxygen Store harmless for all injuries or damage of any kind for repossession and for all consequential and special damages for any claimed breach of warranty.
10. The RENTER shall pay all reasonable attorney and other fees, the expenses and costs incurred by the Portable Oxygen Store in protection to its rights under this rental agreement and for any action taken by the Portable Oxygen Store to collect any amounts due the the Portable Oxygen Store under this rental agreement.
11. These terms are accepted by the RENTER upon delivery of the terms to the RENTER or the agent or other representative of RENTER.