1. LL reserves the right to decline, prohibit or expel any Exhibitor which, in their sole judgment, is out of keeping with the character of the Event, including but not limited to persons, display materials, printed matter, product or conduct. LL reserves the right to determine, in their sole discretion, the eligibility of all Booth Space applicants and individual products to be exhibited.
2. LL and Local Law Enforcement reserve the right to conduct security searches of you and your belongings at the festival. Any items that may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated.
3. Assignment of Booth Space shall be made by LL in their sole discretion. Location preference will be considered upon final placement. Acceptance of an applicant does not imply endorsement of Exhibitor’s products or services, nor does rejection imply lack of merit of the same. LL reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to alter the exhibit hours or floor plan arrangements in any manner.
4. Exhibitor shall maintain and clean, orderly and professional Exhibition during all hours of operation. The Booth Space must remain free of clutter, trash and debris.
5. Exhibitor shall not affix, attach, display, or distribute any magazines, books, pamphlets, promotional materials, handbills, flyers, posters, banners, signs, scrims, or any other similar materials, etc., without the prior express written consent of LL which shall be given or withheld at LL’s sole and absolute discretion.
6. Exhibitor shall not affix, attach, display, or distribute any stickers, labels, decals, and adhesive signage of any kind whatsoever. Exhibitor hereby agrees that any stickers, labels, decals, and adhesive signage of any kind found from Exhibitor before, during, and after the Event will constitute a breach of this Lease.
7. All Exhibitor signage, banners, or display logos must be pre-approved by LL.
8. Exhibitor shall not possess any animals, illegal drugs, weapons, and illegal contraband of any kind whatsoever.
9. Exhibitor shall not allow any minors into the Venue at any time before, during, and after the Event without being accompanied, attended, and supervised at all times by a parent or legal guardian in the minor’s immediate proximity. Event security and the police will be notified of any minors found to be unaccompanied, unattended, and unsupervised by a parent or legal guardian.
10. Exhibitor shall not distribute or deliver, either by sale or by any other method, any unlicensed merchandise, performing artist merchandise, or any other similar materials of any type whatsoever including but not limited to clothing, apparel, and/or novelties, without the prior express written consent of LL which shall be given or withheld at LL's sole and absolute discretion.
11. Exhibitor is prohibited from selling any of the following items: clothing items which contain any reference or picture of marijuana, tobacco items, drug paraphernalia (pipes, water pipes, gas masks, rolling papers, etc.), cigarettes (herbal or traditional), E-cigarettes, vaporizers, cameras, Native American headdresses, flags, glass, luminarias, weapons, pornography, or any item in which the Event logo or trademark appears. Prohibited items subject to change at LL’s sole and absolute discretion. Exhibitor may request to sell prohibited items and LL’s approval shall be given or withheld at LL’s sole and absolute discretion.
12. Exhibitor shall not possess or operate any public-address systems, audio equipment, speakers, amplifiers, and microphones that enable a broadcast to be audible beyond the limits of the Booth Space.
13. Exhibitor shall not possess, distribute, or deliver, by sale or any other method, any glass containers whatsoever.
14. Exhibitor shall not distribute or deliver, by sale or by any other method, any consumable items (i.e., food, candy, gum, beverages, etc.) whatsoever without the prior express written consent of LL, which shall be given or withheld at LL’s sole and absolute discretion.
15. Exhibitor shall not distribute or deliver, by sale or by any other method, alcohol, tobacco products, E-CIGS, vape and/or drugs, including but not limited to over-the-counter medications, supplements/vitamins, or any other similar or dissimilar products whatsoever.
16. Exhibitor shall not possess any alcoholic beverage not purchased from a licensed distributor or merchant operating at the Event in conjunction with a pre-existing Lease with LL.
17. Exhibitor shall not distribute or deliver, either by sale or by any other method, any bottle, can or any product that could be implemented as a missile or projectile, or could create a hazard to the safety of any person or persons at the Venue before, during, or after the Event whatsoever.
18. Tattooing, body piercing, individual generators and open flames are strictly prohibited.
19. Exhibitor shall not possess or operate electric broilers or electric cooking equipment without the prior written consent of LL, which shall be given or withheld at LL’s sole and absolute discretion. Unless otherwise approved by LL, all food Exhibitors must use compressed gas-fueled cooking equipment. Anyone entering with unacceptable cooking equipment or variations thereof will be prohibited from entering the Venue.
20. Exhibitor shall not operate, utilize, place, or park any vehicle, display unit or storage unit (collectively and individually referred to hereinafter as a “Vehicle”) in any area of the Event except the area specifically designated for the Exhibition. No Vehicles, other than those Vehicles designated by LL shall be permitted in the area specifically designated for the Exhibitions in the campground no later than 10:00 AM on Wednesday September 22, 2021. No Vehicles, other than those Vehicles designated by LL shall be permitted in the area specifically designated for Exhibitions in the venue no later than 10:00 AM on Thursday September 23, 2021. Any Vehicle found to be in non-compliance shall be towed or otherwise removed from the Venue. Exhibitor shall be solely responsible for any towing, storage, and other charges associated and resulting from Vehicle removal.
21. Exhibitors shall not operate, utilize, or possess any motorized vehicles including, but not limited to all-terrain vehicles, golf carts, mopeds, dirt bikes, go carts, mules, and any other similar vehicle (collectively and individually referred to hereinafter as an “ATV”). All ATVs shall be confiscated by LL or removed from the Venue. Exhibitor shall be solely responsible for any towing, storage, and other charges associated and resulting from ATV removal.
22. Exhibitor shall be bound by and comply with, at Exhibitor’s own cost and expense, all applicable national, state, city municipal law codes and governmental regulations or other authority having jurisdiction over the Exhibition, the Venue or the Event, together with rules and regulations of the owners and/or operators of the Venue in which the Event is being held. Exhibitors shall be bound by and comply with, at Exhibitor’s sole cost and expense, all applicable copyright and trademark laws and regulations that may affect Exhibitor’s use and occupancy of the Booth Space.
23. Campground exhibitors will load in on Tuesday, September 21 between 9:00 AM and 7:00 PM per advance and shall be completely set up and ready for operation on Wednesday, September 22 at 12:00 PM. Venue exhibitors will load in on Wednesday, September 22 between 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM, per advance (depending on site; for exhibitors with secondary campground location), and shall be completely set up and ready for operation on Friday, September 24 at 12:00 PM.
24. Venue exhibitions shall be fully operational on Friday, September 24 through Sunday, September 26, 2021* during all Event hours (*close at 2:00 AM on Sunday), and campground exhibitions shall be fully operational on Wednesday, September 22, 2021* through Sunday September 26, 2021 from 9:00 AM until 2:00 AM (*open at 12:00 PM on Wednesday), unless alternative schedule is approved by the LL Craft Manager. Failure by Exhibitor to occupy the designated Booth Space by the beginning of the Event for any reason shall constitute a forfeiture of the Booth Space. Booth closures during Event must be pre-approved by LL Craft Manager.
25. Exhibitor shall not remove or break down their Booth Space or otherwise discontinue or interrupt the Exhibition until Monday, September 27, 2021 at 8:00 AM.
26. LL is not responsible for payment or fulfillment of any product or services ordered or purchased by Exhibitor.
27. LL will not accept deliveries at the site for any reason unless otherwise agreed to in writing by LL Craft Manager prior to the delivery. Exhibitor agrees to comply with LL’s shipping guidelines and understands that all shipments are at Exhibitor’s own cost and risk. Shipping information will be provided prior to Event. Exhibitor is responsible for picking up all deliveries.
28. Vehicle operation, travel and movement is prohibited in the concert area of the Venue once the gates open to the public and will be enforced until LL deems it safe after each day’s activities have concluded.
29. Upon submission of Booth Fee, Exhibitor agrees to provide a list of any and all employees, personnel and agents that will be involved in the Exhibition. LL reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, with or without cause, to prohibit entry to, and remove from the Event any and all of Exhibitors employees, personnel and agents for any reason whatsoever.
30. Exhibitor cancelation must be received in writing by the LL Craft Manager. Exhibitor may cancel this Offer Letter thirty-one (31) days or more prior to load in for full Booth Fee refund. If Exhibitor cancels between thirty (30) and fifteen (15) days before load in, Exhibitor will be refunded fifty percent (50%) of the Booth Fee. The Booth Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable fourteen (14) days or less prior to load in. Load in is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, September 21, 2021.
31. Vendor is responsible to provide their own fire extinguisher, as outlined by local fire marshall, to be advanced up to 2 weeks prior to Festival date.