The Following Are Required To Complete This Application:
- Student name, grade, and physical residence address (no P.O. Box, etc.)
- Parent/guardian name, mailing address, contact phone and email.
- Documentation of legal guardianship, if applicable (may be submitted electronically or to the MCS Atttendance Office).
- information on any student truancy proceedings, suspensions, and/or expulsions.
For new transfer applicants, the following information is needed. It can be submitted electronically with this form or to the MCS Attendance Office.
- Current student grade report (This will be pulled for you if the student is a current Monongalia County Schools student. Otherwise, please obtain and provide one from the student's current school.)
- Name of your home attendance school's principal or designee with whom you have discussed this transfer, and the date on which this discussion occurred. (Please use www.croppermap.com/monongalia/ to find your home attendance school if you are not sure.)