Coming Soon
Monongalia County Schools Logo
Thank you for your interest in the Monongalia County Schools student transfer process. The 2023-2024 Application for Student Transfer will open at 7:00am on March 1, 2023 and we will accept applications through May 31, 2023.
In preparation for your 2023-2024 transfer application, you may begin preparing the following documentation which will be required to complete the transfer application:
  1. Student name, grade, and 9-digit ID number (available from your student's current school)
  2. Physical residence address (no P.O. Box, etc.)
  3. Parent/guardian name, mailing address, contact phone and email.
  4. Documentation of legal guardianship or foster placement, if applicable (may be submitted electronically or to the MCS Atttendance Office).
  5. information on any student truancy proceedings, suspensions, and/or expulsions.
  6. Current report of grades, attendance, and discipline if the student is NOT currently enrolled in Monongalia County Schools.
If you need to request a transfer for the remainder of the current (2022-23) school year, please use the Out-Of-Season Application For Student Transfer at