Thank you for your interest in the Monongalia County Schools student transfer process. The 2020-2021 Application for Student Transfer will open at 7:00am on April 1, 2020 and we will accept applications through June 30, 2020.
In preparation for your 2020-2021 transfer application, you may begin preparing the following documentation which will be required to complete the transfer application:
- Student name, grade, and 9-digit ID number (available from your student's current school)
- Physical residence address (no P.O. Box, etc.)
- Parent/guardian name, mailing address, contact phone and email.
- Documentation of legal guardianship, if applicable (may be submitted electronically or to the MCS Atttendance Office).
- information on any student truancy proceedings, suspensions, and/or expulsions.
For new transfer applicants, the following information is also needed. It can be submitted electronically with this form or to the MCS Attendance Office at 13 South High Street, Morgantown, WV 26505.
- Current student grade, attendance and discipline report
- Name of your home attendance school's principal or designee with whom you have discussed this transfer, and the date on which this discussion occurred. (Please use www.croppermap.com/monongalia/ to find your home attendance school if you are not sure.)
If you need to request a transfer for the remainder of the current (2019-20) school year, please use the Out-Of-Season Application For Student Transfer at bit.ly/2XMXgZp.