✅ In the case of a forced event cancellation, all registration fees will be AUTOMATICALLY REFUNDED. 💵💳
✅ If you feel uncomfortable in light of the Covid-19 safety issues, your registration can be CANCELED and REFUNDED if requested before the LAST REGISTRATION DEADLINE. (April 4th, 2021) 💵💳
Due to the ever-changing situations during this time, we are always evaluating on a day-to-day basis the health issues and local or federal orders in regards to contact sports.
Competition Venue Guidelines:
- Every competitor is eligible to bring ONE ACCOMPANYING PERSON.
- Competitors and the accompanying person can ONLY ENTER the venue ⏰ 30 MINUTER PRIOR to their scheduled match.
- 🥋 ➕ 1️⃣ Accompanying person must enter and leave the venue with the competitor.
- Sorry, we are sad and apologize... no other spectators will be allowed. 😢 WATCH ONLINE FOR FREE @ https://bravebjj.com/live
- To protect the health and safety of all competitors and Brave’s staff, please check your temperature before coming to the event. If there are any signs of symptoms 🤒 of high temperature, please remain at home and contact your health provider.
- If you are currently sick 🤒 or have been exposed to someone that has tested positive for COVID- 19, please stay at home and contact your health provider. This is extremely important for everyone involved!
- All of our mats and tournament equipment will be properly sanitized prior to and throughout the entire day during the tournament.
- Additionally, multiple hand-sanitizing stations will be spread around the venue and competition area.
- Face coverings will be required to be worn at all times inside the building and competition area.
- During your child’s matches, no masks will be used.