Retrieving Academic Documents may be impacted due to the current climate of COVID-19. Student Services apologise for any delays caused and we will try our best to update you on your document issuance requests.
If you are an Alumni/Past Student, please be aware that your documents will take longer than expected and we will notify you of the process.
- Students are not required to apply for issuance of Testamur and Academic Transcript/Record of Result upon the completion of their studies,
- Students are not required to apply for issuance of Statement of Attainment upon withdrawal – VET students only,
- Students are required to check the evidence that will be provided as part of their application,
- Students are required to make themselves familiar with JMC Academy’s Qualification and Certification Policy and Procedure before submitting their application,
- Students are required to sign and date their application,
- Applicable fees must be paid upon application.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (DISCLAIMER) //
- JMC Academy reserves the right to revoke any award conferred for which the student was not eligible due to an administrative error,
- JMC Academy does not take responsibility for damages to documents occurred during transportation,
- The turnaround time for documents’ retrieval from archives is 4 weeks,
- Documents can be collected from the Studetn Services desk at the local campus,
- Documents can be posted via registered post to both domestic and international destinations for a fee,
- Express postage and any form of international postage will incur an additional fee.