Ellerslie Practicum Program
Street Address 1
Street Address 2
Central African Rep
Congo (Democratic Rep)
Papua New Guinea
St Kitts & Nevis
Saint Vincent & the Grenadines
Sao Tome & Principe
Trinidad & Tobago
United Arab Emirates
Home Phone Number
Mobile Phone Number
Birth Date (mm/dd/year)
Please select the one that best fits your situation
I'm a United States Citizen
I currently possess a US Visa
I am interested in applying for the Practicum being held:
May 27 – August 30, 2017
Please explain why you are interested in participating in the Practicum Program.
What do you see yourself doing in the future and what is your desire/expectation for how the Practicum Program will prepare you for it?
Describe your current spiritual life/condition.
Is there any additional information or notes you think would be good for us to know about your interest in the Practicum Training program?
Code of Conduct
At Ellerslie Discipleship Training, we are committed to modeling a healthy, morally excellent, God-honoring daily decorum. We encourage and foster an atmosphere of love, honor, and respect among both staff and students. Please review the following core values to review and better understand the atmosphere of the Ellerslie Campus. At the bottom of this page, please check the box provided as a means of agreeing to help us maintain these values during your time at Ellerslie.
The Ellerslie staff and students will be expected to uphold the following principles of honor and Biblical morality while participating in all aspects of the training program and campus-life:
- Deliberately seeking to honor God in conduct and daily life through dress, language, attitude, and interactions with others. Also, not participating in any morally questionable behavior or action.
- Approaching the training process with an attitude of expectancy. Diligently participating in all of the required course-work and study, and showing Godly respect to the leadership, staff, and other students.
- Willingly participating in a "set-apart season" of focusing on Christ and building Godly character, with healthy boundaries around potentially distracting secular activities such as social media, pop-culture entertainment, television, unrestricted internet, etc.
- Treating members of the opposite sex with honor and respect, and living according to God's pattern for sexual purity.
- Cultivating a servant's heart and a cheerful willingness to participate in outreach projects, campus work projects, and other forms of sacrificial Christian service.
I have read the above "Code of Conduct" and intend to live according to these principles during my time in Ellerslie's discipleship training programs. I understand that during my time at the Ellerslie campus, if I am consistently characterized by behavior opposite of the values described above, I may be asked to leave the program early.
By checking this box, I understand that if I am accepted into the Practicum program, I will be making a commitment for the entire semester length. I also agree to pay the non-refundable deposit (to secure my spot in the program) within ten days of receiving the letter of acceptance and will be honorable and timely in paying the Practicum tuition cost as laid out in the Practicum details online and in the “Next Steps” brochure.
Please provide us with any other information that you feel would be important for us to know.
Note: Once we have received your application, you will be notified of your acceptance or non-acceptance within approximately 2 weeks time. If you don't receive anything within that time frame, please let us know.