This application is the first step of a wonderful adventure with the Lord... “To know God and make Him known.” Our prayer is that you will find His best for your life and be changed more into His likeness. In order for us to process your application, we must receive each of the following items.
1. Staff Application Form: Please answer every question. If one does not apply to you, write N/A in the blank. A Upload a recent photo of yourself, and sign the application form.
2. Confidential Health Form: This form must be printed off filled out and signed by a physician.
3. Consent For Treatment/Liability Release Form: Each applicant must sign this form (on the back of the Health Form) If the applicant is under 18 years of age, a parent or legal guard- ian must also sign the form.
4. Acknowledgement of Financial Responsibility Form: This section must be signed and if you are under 18, be sure to have a parent/guardian sign this form, also.
5. Passport: Those who do not have a passport yet should apply for one immediately.
6. Visas: International Staff - when accepted you will receive a special letter with which for- mal application for an B-1 Visa can be made in the US Consulate or Embassy. Full details will be given when accepted. Please do not make any visa application without the ac- ceptance letter.
7. Supplemental Questions.