CAPITAL DISTRICT KIWANIS FOUNDATION
ROBERT H. TURNER, JR
KEY CLUB SCHOLARSHIP INFORMATION
Robert H. Turner, Jr. Key Club Scholarship
The Robert H. Turner, Jr. Scholarships Program is funded by the Capital District Kiwanis Foundation as part of its commitment to support the Service Leadership Programs in the Capital District. The amount of this scholarship is $2,000.00.
Matching Scholarship Program
The Capital District of Kiwanis in conjunction with the Capital District Kiwanis Foundation will provide several scholarships in the amount of $1,000.00 each to eligible Key Club members. Recipients will be announced at the 2019 Capital District Key Club Leadership Conference in Baltimore, Maryland.
- The applicant must have been an active member for two years of a Key Club in good standing.
- The applicant must be a graduating senior of an accredited high school program.
- The applicant must be a college, university, technical or vocational school bound student.
- The grade point average of the applicant must be a “B” average or the equivalent of a 3.00 on a 4.00 scale.
- An official high school transcript must be submitted with the application or directly from the high school.
- Application materials shall be submitted using the formsite form or to the e-mail address CDKCScholarships@gmail.com. Any questions, please contact CDKCScholarships@gmail.com.
- Financial need will not be a factor in the award.
Applications are due by February 24, 2019 at 11:59 PM. This form will close at that time and will no longer be accessible to make changes or submissions. Any questions, please contact CDKCScholarships@gmail.com.