The Capital District Tour to ICON 2023 in Anaheim, CA will run from July 4-9, 2023.
The District Tour price includes (for both students & adults):
- Convention Registration Fee (this is set by International)
- Hotel Accommodations for 5 nights (Tuesday - Saturday)
- Continental breakfast each morning
- Special District Tour activities including a day at Disneyland
- Snacks available daily from the District suite
- Daily evening meeting & social time in the District Suite
- District t-shirt special for ICON & convention souvenirs
- For advisors and chaperones only: Special advisors’ breakfast included
Please complete this form to express your intent to participate in the Anaheim ICON. The total cost of the trip is as follows:
District Tour Prices:
$1450.00 per person (Quad Occupancy with flight)
$1550.00 per person (Triple Occupancy with flight)
$1750.00 per person (Double Occupancy with flight)
$900.00 per person (Quad Occupancy without flight)
$1000.00 per person (Triple Occupancy without flight)
$1250.00 per person (Double Occupancy without flight)
Your spot on the trip is not fully secured until you submit your $400 trip deposit to either via Paypal or by check mailed to:
Capital District Key Club
6129 Strasburg Drive
Centreville, VA 20121
Make all checks payable to: Capital District Key Club
Please be sure that your name appears on the check(s) that are mailed so that your payment is properly credited.
You may also make your payment by credit card through this form. Even though the payment is through Paypal, you are able to pay with any major credit or debit card and you do not need to have a PayPal account to process the payment.
The deadline to pay your trip deposit of $400 is Friday, May 19, 2023.
The second payment of $400 is due no later than Wednesday, May 31, 2023.
The last payment of the remainder of your balance is due by Friday, June 9, 2023.
Flights on the district flight are not guaranteed after May 19th. No refunds will be given after June 1, 2023.
All questions should be directed to District Administrator Kristina Dlugozima at email@example.com or 703-868-6224