Classroom resources are an important member benefit of AACT and we are always looking for new and unique ideas to help grow the AACT classroom resource library. During September and October, we invite teachers to submit an idea for a game-based teaching resource (activity, lesson, etc.).
Submission ideas will be reviewed on a rolling basis over the two-month timeframe, and a select number of teaching resources will be accepted. Any teacher that submits an idea that is accepted will earn a $100 Amazon gift card upon completion of the submission process!
- Be an AACT member. Not a member? Join now!
- Submit your teaching idea through the entry form below, by October 31, 2021.
- Be willing and able to put your idea into the AACT template.
How to Submit
- Please complete the entry form below. You will be required to summarize an exciting, original chemistry game-based teaching resource. It should be appropriate for either a K–8 classroom or a high school classroom.
- *Please review the AACT library to confirm that your resource is different from others that have already been published.
- You may submit more than one entry.
- If selected, you will be asked to put your idea into the AACT template.
- Upon completion of the submission process, you will earn a $100 Amazon gift card and your resource will be published in the AACT classroom resource library.