Classroom resources are an important member benefit of AACT and we are always looking for new and unique ideas to help grow the AACT classroom resource library. During October and November, we invite teachers to submit an original teaching resource that you have designed and just can’t leave out of your curriculum! For example, do you have a lesson, lab, activity or project that is a huge success with your students? If so, please submit a brief summary of your authentic teaching resource related to any chemistry topic. Please be sure to fully describe the resource idea in your submission description below!
In the spirit of this opportunity, please note that an "original" teaching resource should be an authentic creation by the participating teacher. For example, it should not be an adaptation from a published source such as a Flinn kit, or a book.
*In an effort to continue to broaden the AACT library through this opportunity, we ask that teachers please review the resources that currently exist in the AACT resource library to confirm that your resource idea is different from others that have already been published.
Submission ideas will be reviewed on a rolling basis over the two-month timeframe, and a select number of teaching resources will be accepted. Any teacher that submits an idea that is accepted will earn a $100 Amazon gift card upon completion of the submission process!
- Be an AACT member. Not a member? Join now!
- Submit your teaching idea through the entry form below, by November 30, 2022.
- Be willing and able to put your idea into the AACT template.
How to Submit
- Please complete the entry form below. You will be required to summarize an exciting, original teaching resource idea. It should be appropriate for either a K–8 classroom or a high school classroom.
- *Please review the AACT library to confirm that your resource idea is different from others that have already been published.
- You may submit more than one entry.
- If selected, you will be asked to put your idea into the AACT template.
- Upon completion of the submission process, you will earn a $100 Amazon gift card and your resource will be published in the AACT classroom resource library.