FREE KIDS MEALS 7 DAYS A WEEK! Introducing Club Side To-Go!
- Beginning Monday, March 23rd, we will be running a temporary food program. This is a FREE meal pick-up program for children ages 1-18 years old.
- We will be serving a lunch meal along with a breakfast to-go 7 days a week (including WEEKENDS!) from 11:30am – 1:00pm out of our club's lobby to all children ages 1-18.
- Children do NOT have to be Club members for the free meals. Non-club members are welcomed and encouraged!
- We ask that you please remain in your vehicle or walk up to the building and a staff member will bring your meals out to you. Absolutely no visitors allowed beyond our lobby please as our facility is CLOSED!
- Children must be between the ages of 1 through 18 years old. Children are allowed to pick up meals on their own if needed as long as they meet the age requirements.
- We do not require you to reserve meals ahead of time, however, we highly encourage you to do so as we keep track of how many to prepare that way and are able to provide what the community needs.
- OR sign-up via our website www.bgcaberdeen.org for this link (same form)
- OR call into the Club at 605-225-8714 PRESS 2 and leave a voicemail on our After School Transportation messaging system with what day or days and the number of meals needed for each day.
- OR stop by anytime from 11:30am - 1:00pm. We are encouraging families to sign-up ahead of time but don't require sign-up. Drop-bys are welcome as well!